Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch.

 Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch.

Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch.
 Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch.

Grimes - Oblivion http://lunaswitchescloset.blogspot.com/2014/06/shame-on-those-that-seeks-to-harm-witch.html

 Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch.
 I have been completely restructuring my life. I have started a couple of new business ventures, and begun steering my Ship in the only directions that I feed my soul.  I have been dancing more, singing more, teaching regularly, and filling my world with Art and Music. Sadly, that is not all that has been part of my life…..
I have found that a few of my “friends & Family members” did not wish for my success and Happiness. Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch.
 People that I once embraced betrayed me in ways I could not have expected.

(I really Love making my life all about doing what I love.) So Please keep uncomplimentary feedback, naysayer's , slinging bad juju while I'm  getting my duckies in a row, if you will. It's really to your benefit 2 ask question's or offer input, rather than making assumptions and talking smack? Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch.


I know that there will always be haters, especially when one is being innovative and taking charge of their Life's, but the saddest part for me is that I called these folks friends, and they were part of my larger spiritual Circle and DNA. Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch. http://lunaswitchescloset.blogspot.com/2014/06/shame-on-those-that-seeks-to-harm-witch.html
 I had thought better of them. Sad.

Anyway, I would like to say that I have learned a lesson from this, Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch.
 
but I cannot they Will!!!  Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch. 
hehehe. Just know, I have raised my shields, put up my boundaries, and presented them with a mirror. http://lunaswitchescloset.blogspot.com/2014/06/shame-on-those-that-seeks-to-harm-witch.htmlShame on those that seeks to harm a Witch.
 
 Shame on those that seeks to harm a Witch.http://lunaswitchescloset.blogspot.com/2014/06/shame-on-those-that-seeks-to-harm-witch.html
http://lunaswitchescloset.blogspot.com/2014/06/shame-on-those-that-seeks-to-harm-witch.html
The first comprehensive illustrated study of the use of amulets around the world and throughout history

• Explores not only the substances and symbolism from which amulets derive, but also the people and objects they protect

• Explains the differences between and the purposes of amulets, talismans, charms, and fetishes

All over the world and throughout history amulets have offered protection against negative forces, whether witchcraft, the evil eye, enemies, sickness, or accidents. Intricately beautiful or starkly simple, they come in an astonishing variety of guises: from stones, shells, and seeds, through animal tails, teeth, and claws, to beads, mirrors, needles, and bells.

With over 400 lavish color photographs, this book explores amulets from every angle, including their symbolism and the diverse material used to craft them as well as the people and objects they protect. Sheila Paine traveled all over the world--from Afghanistan, Russia, and Albania, to Cameroon, Tunisia, and Mexico--to research the form, properties, and use of amulets, whether for health and safety or as channels for spiritual or magical powers. Worn as necklaces, sewn to clothing, painted on buildings, or hung in vehicles, amulets guard babies and brides; warriors, hunters, and travelers; livestock, crops, and homes through magical, not physical, means. Malign spirits and hobgoblins at crossroads have been feared since ancient times, but modern dangers--car crashes, new diseases, even cell phones--have ensured an abiding faith in the magical protection that amulets afford us that is still widely evident today.
 


Exceptional Quality Rare Vintage Die .925 Solid Sterling Silver Medal Pendant Guardian Angel and St. Saint Joseph Rare Unique Vatican Commissioned 100 Year Old Design Relic Catholic Icon Religious Jewelry Protection Protector Charm New NWT

Amulet Celtic Shield Knot and Wolf Paw Protection Charm Magic Powers Triangle Energy Man Made Black Onyx Gem Pendant on Leather Cord Necklace
A beautiful Brown Kabbalah Charm Bracelet with multiple symbolic charms This Kabbalah Bracelet includes the Hamsa, Heart and Fish Charms This Kabbalah Bracelet is 7" and made from silk Designed by MIZZE Jewelry - Made For Luck
 Gold Plated Four Names Kabbalah Charms Bracelet in Silk Brown for Protection

Blee Inara 18K Gold Plated Chain Necklace with Enamel Hamsa Charm Turquoise